Asked on Apr 15, 2019

Dose anyone know safe, nontoxic, cheap ways to kill bedbugs?

Florida BeachpotatoNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAKaren
+5

And there eggs.

• Kelli L. Milligan

You really need to call an exterminater, they rapidly reproduce. Dont mess around.

• Mik Grig

type ur ? into pintrest.com

• Redcatcec

The best way is to bring in professional help, they will quickly and effectively treat the infestation, plus warranty the work.

• Cubfan

Say bye bugs .com. I had to separate the words for website because auto correct kept changing it. This stuff is safe, odorless and affordable. Kills them quickly. Good luck.

• Lisa Sinclair

This product is great! I would recommend it to everyone. Doesn't stain fabrics, I had to use it in the bedroom, and living room. I vacuumed and sprayed the couches and mattress/boxsprings every day. This will kill the bugs on site.

• Karen

Alcohol in spray bottle or Hot shot bed bug & egg spray from Home Depot. It was pretty cheap. Worked pretty good. You have got to spray every nook & cranny.

• Don't mess around, call in the pros. Otherwise you take the chance of unknowingly spreading them around. Have any vehicles treated too.

• Florida Beachpotato

Also use a additive to the laundry detergent that is a further eradicator. Lowes. Ebay has them all.