Chalkboard Wine Bottle Vase - Flowers With Personalized Messages!

$5
1 Day

Chalkboards are all the rage these days, and with chalkboard paint you can turn pretty much anything into a chalkboard surface. So today I'm showing you how to make wine bottles have a chalkboard surface, for fun, personalized vases!

These are an awesome gift from kids to parents, grandparents, or family friends. They can write messages and draw pictures on the vases, and give them with some pretty flowers or decorative grasses inside!

But don't think that these chalkboard wine bottle vases are just for kids; I assure you that even adults love doodling and decorating them! (I speak from personal experience!)

I had a serious problem with my very first chalkboard bottles that I made: the chalkboard surface scratched off over time. Then I discovered a wonderful trick: first cover the bottle surface with diluted glue.

Then paint the bottle with a couple of coats of chalkboard paint.

Prime the chalkboard surface with chalk...

And draw to your heart's content! So much fun!

Get all the details on how to made these vases here: https://www.cucicucicoo.com/2016/04/wine-bottle-crafts-upcycled-vases/

Want other great ideas for wine bottle vases? Check out these super colorful, rustic wine bottle vases! https://www.cucicucicoo.com/2016/07/diy-wine-bottle-vases-twine/

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Lisa Neri

• Abigail Ellis

Such a great tip with the glue!!

• Lisa Neri

It saves this project! otherwise the chalkboard surface starts coming off after a little bit, and that's just sad!!