How to Make Beads With Hot Glue for Decorative Uses

$3

Working with hot glue it's fun. Not only does it allow us to glue materials instantly, but it also allows us to create countless pieces by simply adding a bit of creativity. Today I bring you a tutorial on how to make beads with hot glue and use them to decorate.

To make the beads I used a bath mat for its shape, but they can still be made directly on a flat surface. Put some petroleum jelly in the area where you are going to work to help and make it easier to detach them. If you are going to use a bath mat like the one I used in the video (Dollar Tree) I advise you not to wait for it to dry completely because it will make it difficult for you to detach. So when they are practically dry it is time to remove them.

If one of them has deformed at the edges, you can soften it with the tip of the glue gun by passing it smoothly and re shaping. Use a wooden stick to hold the beads when you are going to paint them. Apply nail polish to give them some beautiful color. Get creative !!!

I made some white dots but you can still mix the nail polishes and create a marbled style or paint one half of one color and the other half of another.

Voilá!!! Your beads are done and now we are going to use them to decorate a colorful pen. To cover the glass cup I used this cord that I found in Dollar Tree.

You can see the process of covering the glass with the rope in the video at the beginning of this tutorial (above)

And this is the final result of this colorful pen decorated with beads made of hot glue !!!

Thank you for always visiting and reading us. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel DIY Tutoriales y mucho más !!!!!

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Everything Red For Canada Day
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
DIY Tutoriales y mucho más

• Linda Premo

Really cute. I wonder if you poke a toothpick through the center of each glue dot before it completely hardens if you can make beads that you can string into jewelry?

• Quilter

Yes I will try this but use spray cooking oil (Pam) instead of Vaseline