Asked on Sep 9, 2019

How do I get rid of roaches?

MichaelCelebrate & Decorate (Chloe Crabtree)Ellis
+1

• Ellis

Boric acid powder is an excellent remedy. Place it under sinks, in wall crevices near pipes, etc. Available from Amazon, among other places. Don't place it where kids/pets might touch it.

1. Identify the problem and seek professional help if you need it. Out of over 4,000 cockroach species in the world, most Americans encounter only one or two types: German cockroaches and American cockroaches. ...
    2. Cut them off from food. ...
    3. Eliminate their hiding places. ...
    4. Put out bait — but don't spray. ...
    5. Seal up entry points.

• Michael

Hello,

No matter what others might have told you this way is 100% guaranteed to work as long as you do it the way that I'm about to tell you.

See I had roaches real bad after I accepted a border into my home and in using this method I have been roach free for over 5 years now.

Okay here we go...

Go to Amazon and get you Advion Cockroach gel bait. It comes in a four pack and is applied with a type of syringe.

Now if you do it the way that the distributors want you to do it you will be buying this stuff over and over and over again. But my way will prevent that from happening and get it done with only two applications.

When it arrives apply the gel along your baseboards and squeezing out like a double pea size portion about 2 foot apart from each other. If you notice that they are gathering in a certain spot (inside cabinet for example) do that as well. It will stay anywhere you apply it. This stuff is actually formulated to attract roaches and they'll take it back to their nest infected and then infect the others.

Now my home is 1/2 mobile home 1/2 stick built soooo I even put some on about 5 pieces of cardboard and spread them out underneath my home.

Now here's where you beat the manufacturers instructions so you don't have to keep buying it (wasting your time and money)...

Mark 2 weeks on your calendar (after the first application) and then reapply. See you've already gotten rid of the adults and now it's time to kill their babies too.

Don't apply it again before the 2 weeks have past because you will see the babies coming out and running around (don’t panic wait it out). You want them all out soooo you can kill them too. See you've already killed the adults that's what you want to see. Your second application will kill them too thus ending your roach problem.

I actually bought 2/4 packs... and to this day I have not even opened the second pack.

And there you have it...

Happy Hunting.

Michael-