Christmas Morning Potpourri (Air Fryer Style)

$5

I had these great wire ornaments on hands, and I wanted to fill them with something. Why not potpourri? Here's how I made them, and it smells amazing!!
What you’ll need to buy freshLemons 🍋oranges 🍊cranberriesPine sprigs 🌲
You’ll also need these spicesclovenut megcinnamonanise star
Other items to get:mesh ornaments or jarribbonscissorglue gunpaper tagstwineair fryer or oven
I received this air fryer as a gift, and i've been having fun trying different things in it.
I sliced my fruits about 1/4 inch thick, and placed htem inside the fryer- don't stack 'em!
Place it on 170 degrees for 2 hours.
If you don't have an air fryer, you can do this step in the oven. Place the fruit on cookies sheet on parchment paper at 200 for 4 hours or until they are dry.
After the fruit is dry you are ready to make your Christmas potpourri. For this part I used wire mesh ornaments. I used my scissor to cut the fruit to fit in the ornaments' openings.
I put inside- one orange slice, 2 lemon slices, six cranberries, three pine sprigs, 2 anise stars, 1/2 TBSP clove, 1 cinnamon stig, and nutmeg.
Make sure it's nice and full!
I then closed the lid, and glued on some fresh pine, cinnamon stick, a bow, and a pinecone. It looks and smells so pretty! You could also attach fresh rosemary for more aroma.
Now that it’s done it can hang as an ornament sachet.
I also added a sweet little tag with some instructions for stovetop potpourri. It says to add ingredients to a sauce pan over low heat with 2 cups of water refill water as needed and enjoy the Christmas smells. It makes a great hostess gift!
Hope you give this a try! See more at Gilbert Marketplace