Quick, Easy Art, Less Than 10 Minutes!

$5

This art project will take you no more than ten minutes to finish and makes a great statement! You can use materials you already have on hand and you can paint any image you're interested in. It could be a human figure, a plant, an inanimate object, or anything at all!

I have some leftover drawing paper that I used. This is what I had on hand, but you could use any piece of paper, scrap sheet, piece of cardboard, poster board, etc. This is about using what you have on hand and not about spending a ton of money!

You can google the image, use your own image  , or you can pay for a shutterstock image, or clip art. You can also free hand an image. [Also, this can be done with a female form, plants, flowers, etc.]

All of the materials needed, paper, pencil, paint brush, and black paint. I drew my design in pencil first so I could erase any mistakes.

Simply make quick brush strokes and don't worry too much about perfection. The overall look should be kind of rough so just draw the lines and if there are gaps or missing parts, it's okay.

After the paint dried (a few minutes later, acrylic paint dries very quickly) I erased the lines.

Here it is framed! (In this case, I had the frame already so I just cut the paper to fit inside the frame.

• Paper  (Michaels, Any Craft Store)
  • Black Paint  (Any Craft Store)
  • Paint Brush

3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home

• LP
    LP

Always sign your work. Why not?

• Joyce
    Joyce

Do you have any tips for artwork on cardboard?

• Robyn Garner
      Robyn Garner

You can always paint an area white and then use the same technique with the cardboard becoming a "frame" around the form.