Bathroom Vanity from a Wall Cabinet

My husband and I turned a salvaged wall cabinet into a vanity for our powder bath. We used a drop-in hammered copper sink and added plumbing pipe for legs and a storage shelf. http://threescoopsoflove.blogspot.com/2012/03/reclaimed-cabinet-turned-vanity.html
We rescued an old wall cabinet from a guy's garage while checking out something else he had listed on Craigslist. After a lot of scraping and cleaning, it looked like this.
We turned our drop-in sink upside down and used that as a template for the hole. The hole was cut with a jigsaw inside of the template line. Plumbing pipe and fittings were cut at the hardware store for the legs and shelf.
We attached it to the wall with the plumbing flanges and hooked up our plumbing lines. I added some barnwood pieces to act as a storage shelf, resting on top of the pipe.

21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Jamie D

• Skyval
    Skyval

So great !! Can you tell me the yellow paint color and brand on your bathroom wall , it's my favorite color ?