St. Patrick's Day Floral Arrangement!

$25

Hey there Sweet Friends. It's Cynthia from Create WIth Cynthia and when it comes to holiday decorations, you can’t beat the Dollar Store. Since the boys will be here on Tuesday, March 17th I thought it would be fun to decorate the table for St. Patrick’s Day and cook up some Corned Beef and Cabbage. I’m not usually a Corned Beef and Cabbage type of gal, but it’s always good to try new things.

This Tablescape was so fun to create for the Spring Tablescape Blog Hop. I recognize that St. Patrick’s Day doesn’t fall before Spring, but, well, oh well. St. Patrick’s Day reminds me of Spring, does it remind you of Spring? I loved all of your comments on my table and was just so amazed at the response to my Flower Arrangement.

St. Patrick's Day Flower Arrangement!

This flower arrangement was so easy. I literally just cut a hole in the top of the hat and placed a jar inside the hat and filled it with flowers.

The full tutorial with step by step pictures is at the bottom of the post. It was a super easy project, and I hope I have inspired you to create it yourself. It will sure be interesting to see how my Cornbeef turns out as I am really not a very good cook.

FLOWER’S FOR ST. PATRICK’S DAY!

I found the hat and all it’s embellishments at the Dollar Store. Of course, I had to embellish the hat with clovers and gold coins and a “cute as a button” bow tie. 

Now, grab your favorite beverage of choice and let’s get on with the tutorial. Here are the steps to create a St. Patrick’s Day Flower Arrangement.

MATERIALS TO CREATE A ST. PATRICK’S DAY FLOWER ARRANGEMENT:

• Hat
  • Embelishments
  • Jar
  • Flowers

Instructions to Create a St. Patrick's Day Flower Arrangement:

Step one: Find a hat that speaks to St. Patrick’s Day.

Step two: Find a jar that will fit well under the hat. Place the lip of the jar on top of the hat and trace the circle.

Step three: Once you have a circle, use a blade to cut the hole into the hat.

Step four: Place the jar under the hat so you don’t see the jar.

Step five: Embellish the hat with a bow tie, coins, clovers and whatever else you can find that helps celebrate the holiday.

Step six: Add water and flowers to the jar and enjoy your arrangement. The fun thing about this arrangement is the versatility. You can use any type of faux or real flower. I tried a couple myself.

Number 1. I had some faux Eucalyptus. What do you think of the all green look?

Number 2. Carnations kind of remind me of St. Patricks Day. Probably because stores love to die them green. What do you think of the carnations?

Number 3. I also had a mix of hydrangeas, roses and tulips. Do you like this look?

Number 4. Of course, Tulips stand well alone in any arrangement, just as the Carnations. What do you think of the Tulips alone? 

Okay, Sweet Friends, now it’s time to vote. Number 1, 2, 3 or 4???Which is your favorite arrangement? Leave me a comment and let me know. Don’t forget to follow me on  PinterestInstagram, and  Facebook as well. Now go out there and Create Something.

Cynthia

Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
Create With Cynthia