My Dollar Tree Bunny Cloche

$20

I like to make fast, easy and inexpensive holiday crafts since I do a ton so this project is no different. I just bought a few Dollar store items to make this super cute bunny cloche. What is a cloche anyway? It’s a small translucent cover for protecting or enforcing outdoor plants. But here I will be protecting cute decor. You could always put an artificial plant under.

Here are the few items you’ll need to make this cloche:

glass jar

bunny head

twine

flowers

carrots

glue sticks

scissors

ribbon

First, remove all the tinsel from the dollar store bunny head.

Next, you’ll need a full roll of the dollar store twine. Wrap it around the plastic bunny head from side to side covering the full head.

Next, I added some floral so I cut a small piece of the Dollar Store white lilacs.

Then I removed the lid from the jar and flipped it upside down. I removed the bar code and glued the twine head with hot glue to the center of my jar.

I glued the flowers to one side and added a bow as well as a little twine to the bottom of the jar. You can decorate it anyway you like.

I filled the cloche with flowers and carrots to fit in with my other Easter decor.

I love it just like this!

But someone always asks where is the face of the bunny? If you want to have one just save the piece that came on the original bunny so you can glue it on.

I prefer it plain as it’s more my style and natural.

See more at Gilbert Marketplace.

May you all have a blessed Easter!

• Lin1263925

Omg so cute I wish I had younger grands to make these with / for just adorable I guess I have to use as gifts

• Dee

omG!!!! I have to have this!so stinkn cute!!! tfs