Make a Planter on Legs

$15

Making a planter on legs is easier than you think! All you need are legs, a woven basket and tie wraps. Planters come in all colors and sizes, but it is of course even more fun to make your own variant! You can make a planter on legs in three simple steps. 1, 2, 3, success!

Gather the supplies

• Braided basket
  • 4x legs
  • Tie wraps

Choose a woven basket that suits your interior and where the plant also fits!

Determine the location of the legs

Turn the basket upside down and determine where you want to attach the legs.

Attach the legs

Secure the legs with tie wraps by carefully inserting them through the reed and attaching them to the three holes on the leg.

Find a beautiful plant!

Okay, a fourth step. But that’s the best! Finally, find a nice plant for the basket and your planter on legs is ready.

Planter on legs

You see? It is that simple to make a planter on legs. Is that beautiful plant just a bit higher. And this planter on legs is of course also very beautiful in the interior! You can decide for yourself which braided basket you want to use.

20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Kelsey Sage

• PrincessniCurt
    PrincessniCurt

My home is a mini jungle and now my head turns on your idea. I will be online in a minute for that legs. Thanks & Merry Christmas!

• Michelle Thompson
    Michelle Thompson

I wonder if you put wood at the bottom of basket if it would be sturdier for the weight of the plants and drill the legs on?