Boho Style Makeover

$50

I found this table at my local thrift store that was in need of some color! I decided to go with a boho inspired look to make it pop!

Before.

it’s so cute and little but those are perfect pieces to paint bold and bright. It just gives it a little something extra with out over doing it. A new knob will replace the “boring and plain” one as well.

I use DIY paint and finishes for most of my products. To order the supplies I used, click the link that’s posted.

I used a bright Emerald green from DIY paint. It’s called Salty Kiss. I also used my “Smooth Talker” brush from DIY paint as well. Any brush you prefer is great too!

Apply one coat and let it dry completely. Then add a second coat.

Sometimes on corner and edges the paint is “wiped” away because those are heavy traffic areas when painting furniture. After your paint has comply dried go in and touch up those areas with paint.

To complete the make over, you just seal your piece. I use Big top Top coat because it’s a more durable finish followed by a coat of clear wax. Letting each coat dry before apply anything else. When using a colored wax you will want to have a clear wax out on before. This will allow easier application and easy removal of you mess up. I’m adding a teal wax as well to give it some more color and detail.

Apply a little amount of black wax in corners and edges. A little goes a long way

Wipe any access off with a part towel

On more rounded areas I used the teal wax and applied a small amount with my finger. This gives it just a subtle highlight. Let wax dry over night.

Let everything dry for 24 hours and you’re ready to add this boho inspired to liven up any room!

18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile

To see more: https://linktr.ee/r.e.picks

• SUE CHAMPION
    SUE CHAMPION

Was there any prep done?

• Re-Picks
      Re-Picks

Just a good cleaning! With most chalk paints there isn’t any sanding or priming involved. Of course that depends on what type of wood you painting too