How to Convert a Twin Bed Into a Couch

$40
1 Day

A few months ago, we planned to move and gave away our couch but at the last minute, our moving plan got canceled. That is when I decided I will turn the twin bed we had in the storage into a couch for time being.

I wanted to make this couch pillow as budget-friendly as possible so I used supplies I already had at home. In case, you want to attempt this project and have any doubt feel free to ask me in the comments below.

Before the couch pillow

I was happy that I can use Under the bed as my son's toy storage/garage ;)

After with couch pillow without tufting

Measure and cut the fabric panels for sewing the couch pillow. One queen flat sheet perfectly fits all the patterns and has extra for making cover buttons. You can find the pattern here under the supplies used list.

Step by step process of making fabric buttons

I also attempted to make fabric buttons without buying an empty cover blank.

You can see how I made the buttons using a takeout container box and a bead as a base in the video.

Here is the final output of the couch pillow.

3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Sahana

• April
    April

Where did you get the sun/moon hanging on the wall ? I would like to get one. Thank You , April

• Sahana
      Sahana
      5 minutes ago

Please don't hate me ;) My actual wall hangings are packed so I just added something similar in canva to make the whole thing look nicer.