Clay Pot With Plastic Yoghurt Container, Recycle Project

$3

Hi Friends. I made an amazing recycle idea in tis video. I made a clay pot with plastic yoghurt container. I made a recycle idea with plastic containers.

.

.

.

Materials:

​Plastic yoghurt container

brush

carbonate

acrilic colors

.

.

.

Drill a few holes in the bottom of the plastic container. For this, I heated a nail and drilled a few holes under the plastic container. Do not hold the nail with your hand, it can burn your hand when it gets hot.

.

.

.

Pour white acrylic paint into a bowl. I poured about 3 tablespoons of white paint to paint the 1.5 kg yoghurt container. I added some acrylic paint (terracotta colour) and mixed it. Add and mix colored paint little by little to get the color you want. When it was the color I wanted, I added 1 pack (40 gr) of carbonate. Do not add all the carbonate at once. The liquidity rate may vary depending on the brand of paint you use. I added carbonate and mixed well. And my painting material is ready.

.

.

.

I brushed the paint mixture on the yoghurt container. I evenly applied the paint all over the whole container.

.

.

.

While applying the paint mixture, you can also make different patterns with your brush. If you move the brush like a zigzag, you create a wave-like floor.

.

.

.

Clay pot is ready. You can let it dry and apply spray varnish. You need to apply matte varnish so that the clay appearance does not change.

.

.

.

This has been a really great recycling. I love the recycling project. Love nature and protect it.

This is my video about this pen holder. You can also see all details on my video.

3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!

To see more: http://www.youtube.com/3greatideas

• Sjt29229935
    Sjt29229935

LOVE IT! Looks so real. Great recycling! Could you also use sand to add texture? Maybe glue a few small sticks around top or bottom, even some roping to further hide the edges. Think I have a project when I finish my yogurt.

• 3 Great Ideas
      3 Great Ideas

Wow, this is amazing idea 😍 The grains of sand are not as small as the carbonate grains, so I don't know if they look that way. But maybe some liquid glue can also be added while adding sand.

• Bonnie
    Bonnie

Why do you put carbonate in the paint? What purpose does it serve?

• 3 Great Ideas
      3 Great Ideas

Absolutely. Carbonate creates a clay texture. It will have a texture like clay pots instead of plain paint.

• Cynthia E
    Cynthia E

Love the end results :) What type of carbonate did you use?

• 3 Great Ideas
      3 Great Ideas

Actually, I don't know the type, I used baking soda that can be used for food. 😊