Perfectly Painted Coffee Bar

$3

Having a tiny kitchen makes counter space a beloved item. Unfortunately I didn’t have it and had to come up with a plan. If anybody knows me I love roadside freebies. This was one, not a sturdy item. I knew all it would take is tightening some screws. Maybe some paint Easy redo.

In need of some love

It was stained and someone’s favorite color but not mine! I scrubbed it up and tighten all the screws. These roller carts are not to sturdy anyway. I knew if I wasn’t moving it around bunch it would be fine.

Add painters tape

Once I scrubbed it up and tighten screws I taped off the metal areas only.

Mistint paint

I picked a blue gray color for my redo. I always pick up mistints paint at hardware store when I get a chance. Cheap and fun colors.

Deglosser

If anybody knows me I live for deglosser. It doesn’t matter my project I use it all the time. When I acquire a piece you never know age, how many times painted, what kind of paint and what has been spilled on it. You can lightly sand but I have had a project and it ruined by some oil based seeping up through the new paint. This insures coverage. It opens the pores and allows penetration.

Two coats

Two coats of paint and it turned out perfect nice, smooth ,bright and clean and cheery. Of course I needed to get out my vinyl cutter and personalize it. You could always purchase already cut vinyl for your project. I have the benefit of making my own.

Vinyl cutout

This is what I chose to put on the top of mine. I made it big enough to cover the top and that’s the benefit of having my own cutter is I can make it as big as I want.

Bring me coffee

I left a gap at the top So you could read most of the writing once my coffee maker was on there.

Adding polyurethane

When I put vinyl down I always go over the top with polyurethane. Since it was going to be a coffee bar I know that it was going to get some spills on top easy cleanup. I only did the top shelf

New coffee shelf

There you go, doesn’t have to be fancy, doesn’t have to do anything then create more counter space for my coffee bar. Works out perfect,second shelf holds coffee mugs. And I’ve got my counterspace back. Love to hear your feedback.

Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized

• Clair A. Gervais
    Clair A. Gervais
    2 hours ago

I'm also a fan of "roadside treasures" That came out excellent!

• Ruth
    Ruth
    12 minutes ago

I have really found some fun treasures on the side of the road!