Pink Puffy Coffee Filter Garland

$5

Coffee Filter Garland I had my cute friend Shyla make this awesome Coffee Filter Garland for my daughters pink peach navy and gold Bridal Shower and we also used it for the reception too!

The colors and fluffiness of it is just the best thing ever!!!!

Food Coloring is the secret behind the color.

Shyla played around mixing red and orange and water to get a gorgeous pink salmon color and then dipped small stacks of coffee filters in the color and laid them out to dry all over her house.

After talking to my sister who had made one awhile ago.. She suggested drying them in the oven on a low temp but it’s seems to me I’ve heard drying them in the dryer? Anyone ever tried that method?

After adding in some plain white ones to the mix she strung them on some string and made herself a gigantic Lei and did the hula! 😂 she is so funny!

Shyla used 200 that she dyed and probably another package of just white ones and squished them up once they were strung.

Here we used it at the reception over the fireplace

Then Emily used it at her house for mine and Madeline’s birthday dinner!

I love to find ways to use something like this multiple times!

A huge thank you to Shyla for all her time and effort!!

I just love how the entire peach, pink navy and gold bridal shower and the Naked banana cake with fresh flowers turned out!

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Karins Kottage

• Reggie P
    Reggie P

Hey, just a quick note. I make food color dyed coffee filter wreaths and I dry them in dryer on lower heat with an old towel. Just make sure to wipe inside dryer, in case towel missed any color that came off during tumbling.

• Nicole P
    Nicole P

So creative!