Dog Art

5 materials
$10

I love to have keepsakes from my fur children! So, when I saw a new trend online, I had to join in! If you want some fun, quick, and easy keepsakes from your fur children, follow along as we make this cute abstract piece of art!

Grab your materials. For this project, you'll. Need a piece of heavy duty paper, I used cardboard, scissors, a measuring tape, pen, paint, peanut butter, and an animal!

Measure your paper or cardboard to your desired size. I wanted a 5x7 print so I measured accordingly. Mark your measurements.

Cut your paper or cardboard to size.

Put your desired paint colors on your piece of paper. Try to spread it out over the paper.

Put your paper inside of a baggie.

Securely shut the baggie and spread peanut butter on top of it. Your dog is going to lick the peanut butter to make an abstract work of art, so put the peanut butter where you want them to lick!

Put your paper down and let your dog lick! Obviously, if your dog or cat has peanut allergies, use something else easy to spread for them to lick. If your cat is creating art, use wet cat food, etc.

Take your artwork out of the baggie and let it dry.

Frame and enjoy!

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 17 comments
Next