Easy DIY - Winterberry Branches

$2.00

They add such a pop of colour, that red = swoon! It’s especially wonderful for winter decor… and that is why I decided that this was going to be my first project this holiday season. An easy and inexpensive way to add this beautiful pop of red to our home.
Real winterberry branches
Real winterberry branches
Ever since I first saw these beauties I’ve been in love, these gorgeous little berries are called, Winterberry.
easy diy winterberry branches for christmas, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
One afternoon trip to the dollar store I found these little styrofoam decorative balls and I knew right away that this year I was going to have Winterberry branches in the house and that I could even give them as gifts!
Red decorative balls and some real branches from our property, I knew I could pull of a much cheaper version of the pricey knock-offs I see everywhere.
I knew it would look good, I just had no idea how real this little fake would look! I am beyond pleased! This simple project took less than an hour and cost less than $2!!!!
The possibilities are kind of endless, use these in your swags and floral displays... give them as gifts. Use them alone in a vintage vase. Hang them on your wall with some burlap... it goes on and on.
Instead of sugar plums dancing in my head, winterberry has taken it's place! Check out how I made these very EASY fakes on the blog. :)
Laurie @ Vin'yet Etc.

• Mary Pudder

Help me find these berrys ive searched all my stores and cant find

• Kathleen Walsh

Those look great ,I have a wreath with purple balls on it ,and if you get to close they fall off. Have you had any problems like that ?

• Laurie @ Vin'yet Etc.

@Kathleen Walsh Hi there... I just put all of my winter stuff away yesterday (from the porch) and I am very happy to report that, that did not happen. All of the balls are still firmly secure. :)