DIY Faux Birch Candles

I love the look of the birch candles, but they can be pricey! So in just a few minutes I turned a couple of cheap dollar store candles into Faux Birch Candles that look great! They make perfect gifts for giving too!
how to make faux birch candles, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I've been enjoying them for a couple of weeks now, so I thought I would share how easy they were to make.... It literally took me minutes!
Use white or ivory inexpensive candles to start. Grab a few different heights of candles for interest.
Score short and long lines randomly around the candle. Mark out a few divots to give the look of knots in the bark. Use a soft scrub brush to remove wax flakes.
To see how I painted these candles to get these beautiful results check out the ***FULL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE LINK BELOW***
Sow and Dipity