Same Bookcase 3 Different Ways

Have you ever wanted to redo a piece of furniture but just could not decide on a color? Color choice is usually the hardest part for me. Once I choose a color I usually wonder what it would have looked like if I had chosen differently. Well, this past week I had a client bring me 3 almost identical bookcases which were all attached at one time. I had the opportunity to do them 3 different ways. So much fun! Which is your favorite?
This is what they looked like before. One was without the drawers on the bottom.
The first was done in Linen by General Finishes and the second in All Surface Enamel in stock black from Sherwin Williams.
The third was done in Basil and Linen by General Finishes.
And here they are all together.

Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Lisa @ {createinspire}

• Barb
    Barb

I love all 3, beautiful work.

• Bernie Runk
    Bernie Runk

I gotta say the same thing........I really like what happened to all three!!!!iI continue to be amazed that one thing can look so different with different stain,or paint color,and creativity!!!!!You did a professional job!!!!!