Valentine Conversation Stones

So many times when my husband and I get a dinner out alone, we talk about bills, work and the daily grind. This year for Valentine's Day, I thought I would plan a dinner in and make some conversation stones so that we talk about other things than what is going on day to day.
These stones were so easy to make. I picked up a bag of clear stones at Dollar Tree. Then, I printed off some conversation starters on paper.
I cut them out and used white glue to put them on the back of each stone. I painted a couple of layers of glue over the paper as well so they wouldn't fall off.
These stones came out so great and I know my husband and I will have a lot of fun with the discussions we will have!
I have a free printable on my blog with these conversation starters to get you on your way of making some of your own for your Valentine celebration.

Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Lindsay Eidahl

• Mammie
    Mammie

I would like to try this project but I cannot find the link to the sayings.

JP

• Kim
    Kim

Love this idea. Turned out great. A few of my friends jumped on this idea as well. Thanks so much