Birdseed Cakes and Berry Hearts

February is Friends Month! Share the love with your feathered friends and create a smorgasbord made of hearts they'll adore!
birdseed cakes and berry hearts, crafts, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
String several birdseed cakes and berry hearts together with decorative ribbon.
American Holly berries are favorites of Bluebirds, thrushes and woodpeckers. If you don't have these berries growing on a tree near you, try using raspberries or blueberries for an extra special treat.
Then just loop them through the ribbons with the birdseed cakes
Birdseed cakes are super easy to make. Do what I did and make them in these dollar store foils for easy storage. This project is perfect for kids! Full recipe and instructions are in the link below....
It makes my heart happy that the little birdies love the hearts I made for them. ***GET THE RECIPE FOR THE CAKES IN THE LINK BELOW***
Sow and Dipity