Divine Kitchen - Big Reveal

I'm so happy happy, I couldn`t wait for this day.
Today I want to show you my divine kitchen which is finally (almost) finished! Someone can probably remember that we start to work on it on May 1th, ...
It all started with the just painting the walls, and then everything got out of control and turned into a massive transformation of the kitchen and dining room. I am proud to say that I exceeded my expectations and the kitchen is the fulfillment of my dreams. Love it, love it and enjoy it soooooo much.... Kitchen has new cabinets, shelf jars for groceries, built-in oven and hob (white, of course), hood, new dishwasher, granite sink and granite counter top which is just the cherry on the cake.
You can see the new curtains too (oh, turquoise) that gives the warmth and charm.
Few things still missing... like new shelves above the hood, but I hope there will be here soon.
Since Christmas is approaching, I made this snow white wreath for the kitchen. The rest of the decorations is yet to come.I hope you like it all as much as I do! :)))

15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
Vesna Gavrilovic - Home Chic Club

• Oh, thank you Leida!! Blessings!

• TJ

Hi, I just saw this on Hometalk. Question for you @Vesna Gavrilovic -- in picture 6, what is that sheet of something (glass?) covering the stove top. We have been looking for something like that but couldn't find it. I know you are not in the USA but what is it made of and did you buy it or have it made. thanks btw - gorgeous work.