Awesome Kitchen Transformation for Under $1000!

We had a sad, builder-grade kitchen that was functional, but ugly. For about $800, I transformed our kitchen into something great! I give you all of the tutorials and tips to do it to your kitchen as well!
awesome kitchen transformation for under 1000, countertops, home improvement, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, shelving ideas
As you can see, the cabinets were an orange, honey oak, and very plain, white laminate countertops and an ugly almond range hood. This kitchen does not scream, "LOVE."
Laminate countertops replaced with warm, beautiful wood countertops for $125! I show you how to do it for your kitchen!
Awesome open concept shelving was added once I took a bay of cabinets down. Only $20 each!
Gorgeous Subway Tile backsplash that cost about $45! I tell you how to do that too!
Where's the almond range hood? Behind that built in hood that was only $20 to make! Want one? I give you a nice tutorial on how to build your own.
All of "The" kitchens have a trash drawer. I made mine from my existing cabinet for free!!! You can too with my tutorial!
This was an amazing transformation that i did completely myself and for around $800! If you want more pictures and tutorials of all of my projects, please click over to my blog! Subscribe to On Bliss Street to be notified of my Cheap-o Room Challenge! I would love for you to be a part of it!
OnBlissStreet