Beaded Wooden Carrots

Inspiration can strike at the strangest times. I was sitting at the bus stop waiting for my daughter to get home from school when I decided to clean out my car. I opened the center console and spotted a bag of wooden beads. Doesn't everyone have them in their car? I held the bag for a second an immediately thought, carrots!
beaded wooden carrots, crafts, easter decorations, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I started by stringing the beads onto a piece of yarn then gave them a few coats of orange paint. It's much easier to paint the beads after they are strung, so they don't go rolling all over the place.
After the paint was dry I added the greens and secured them with hot glue.
They're the perfect addition to my little porcelain bunny.
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Kimberly Clay Ake

What size beads did you use please and where did you get the greenery. How did you attach the greenery.

• Vicki Yarnell

How did you secure the beads on the yarn so that they didn't fall off? A knot? washer? Wrap the yarn around the bead?

• Jhunt10

How delightfully "Spring"! Love it!