Hand Painted Mini Cactus

This craft is not only inexpensive but pretty dang cute! No need to water, just set in a window seal or on a desk and they will bring lots of attention!
hand painted mini cactus, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling
First head to your nearest river bottom and pick up some small, flat river rocks. If you aren't able to due to state laws, the dollar store usually has some small river rock, as well as Home Depot. I chose 3 per pot. I also grabbed my pots from the Dollar Spot at Target for $1.
Pick out some green paint. I chose 3 different colors to add some dimension to the cacti. Fill the bottom of the pots with moss.
No need to paint the entire rocks. You will only see the top portion. Get your white paint and add detail to make them look like cactus. Once everything is dry fill pot with tiny rocks to keep the cactus in place.
Super easy and incredibly cute!! This will make a great Teacher Appreciation or Mother's Day gift this season!
Devin and Tara