Wall Kitchen Organizer

Not only do I have an obsession with pallets, but my obsession extends to old windows as well! I repurposed this old window frame to serve as an organization station for my kitchen! Now hopefully this will help keep the clutter off my kitchen table! :)
Wall Kitchen Organizer by Fashionably Baked
I left the glass on the top half of the window to keep my calendar. I printed this one free from http://www.landeeseelandeedo.com/2014/11/free-printable-calendar-for-2015.html and attached it with washi tape.
The 9" brown kraft paper roll I ordered from Amazon is probably my favorite part! I bought a cheap curtain rod and attached it to the wooden frame.
I bent the brackets to keep the rod from sliding all over the place, but just enough to where I can remove the rod when I need to change the paper...but with 180ft of paper on this roll, I don't think I will need to do that anytime soon!
Finally, these wicker baskets from Targets were perfect to keep all the random things that pile up on the kitchen table! So with just a few hours of work, I have a nice spot in the kitchen that SHOULD keep me nice and organized!

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
Amber LeBlanc a/k/a Fashionably Baked

• Robin Wise
    Robin Wise

Oops! Sorry answer above!
  • How do you get just a little sheet of paper off of the roll to make your shopping list? Just rip it with two hands or do you have something on there like the little sharp edges like what aluminum foil box?
    • Robin Schafer
      Robin Schafer

Why not take a tinfoil edge thing and put it on the bottom so u just use that?

• Lydia Shrader
    Lydia Shrader

Please provide info on how to make the mail organizer
    • Darcy
      Darcy

It looks like it is a store bought mail organizer. It can be bought from Hobby Lobby, Target, or Pier One.

• CameronRobertson
    CameronRobertson

These ideas are so simple yet look so stunning. I think even the living room or any other rooms could use these simple storage hacks as well. The kids' room would appreciate the additional storage space that these have got to offer.
  • Linda Abate
    Linda Abate

WOW. This makes me wish I had a wall in my kitchen to hold this wonderful organizing board. Something like this would also be great in an entryway, mudroom, office, or craft room. A great idea for a family member or bff or a newly married couple. Your craft is fantastic.