Wall Kitchen Organizer

Not only do I have an obsession with pallets, but my obsession extends to old windows as well! I repurposed this old window frame to serve as an organization station for my kitchen! Now hopefully this will help keep the clutter off my kitchen table! :)
Wall Kitchen Organizer by Fashionably Baked
I left the glass on the top half of the window to keep my calendar. I printed this one free from http://www.landeeseelandeedo.com/2014/11/free-printable-calendar-for-2015.html and attached it with washi tape.
The 9" brown kraft paper roll I ordered from Amazon is probably my favorite part! I bought a cheap curtain rod and attached it to the wooden frame.
I bent the brackets to keep the rod from sliding all over the place, but just enough to where I can remove the rod when I need to change the paper...but with 180ft of paper on this roll, I don't think I will need to do that anytime soon!
Finally, these wicker baskets from Targets were perfect to keep all the random things that pile up on the kitchen table! So with just a few hours of work, I have a nice spot in the kitchen that SHOULD keep me nice and organized!

Amber LeBlanc a/k/a Fashionably Baked

• Robin Wise

Oops! Sorry answer above!
  • How do you get just a little sheet of paper off of the roll to make your shopping list? Just rip it with two hands or do you have something on there like the little sharp edges like what aluminum foil box?
  • Lydia Shrader

Please provide info on how to make the mail organizer
    • Darcy

It looks like it is a store bought mail organizer. It can be bought from Hobby Lobby, Target, or Pier One.

• CameronRobertson

These ideas are so simple yet look so stunning. I think even the living room or any other rooms could use these simple storage hacks as well. The kids' room would appreciate the additional storage space that these have got to offer.
  • Linda Abate

WOW. This makes me wish I had a wall in my kitchen to hold this wonderful organizing board. Something like this would also be great in an entryway, mudroom, office, or craft room. A great idea for a family member or bff or a newly married couple. Your craft is fantastic.