Book Clock

Create your own Book Clock by upcycling an old used book with this simple tutorial!
I have been planning & dreaming about this little Book Clock for months now. My excitement over this little DIY led me to fear that I would mess it up & be disappointed with the outcome.
In the past this had caused me to become overly saddened & my husband has had to watch me sulk like a little girl over her ruined crafts. So I waited & kept postponing the date in my planner. I actually had it scheduled for the end of July.
But then, out of the blue, I decided I wasn't going to procrastinate any longer, I wasn't going to think about it, I was just going to do it & hope for the best. So after a quick trip to Hobby Lobby for the clock parts I headed to our guest bedroom - which has become nothing more than a huge closet - & scrummaged through the hundreds of books I have rescued from the free pile at used book stores. After contemplating which color direction I wanted to go I finally decided upon this little beauty.
I just love old Reader's Digest books. They always have such fun covers & colors & are great for crafting! After choosing the book I immediately got to work. No stopping, no turning back.
Oh boy & am I glad I did! I am absolutely in love with my new Book Clock!
Now if only I was better at telling time...
Read the rest of this post & see the FULL TUTORIAL, with step-by-step instructions, on my blog. Link below!

15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Giustina

• Hannah V
    Hannah V

NEED to make one!!

• Giustina
      Giustina

@Hannah V it is so easy! I am definitely going to make more & maybe even give them as gifts to other bookworms like me! :)