Calming Blue and Gray Master Bedroom Remodel

A simple, but impactful master bedroom makeover that's all about paint and fabric!
I made the curtains, headboard and throw pillows. All of the fabric is from fabric.com and the brand is Premier Prints. The curtains are Linked Navy Blue. The headboard is Winston Premier Navy. The throw pillows are Houndstooth Powder Grey. I painted my tan burlap lamp shades with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in French Linen that I had left over from a previous project. The coverlet and shams are from West Elm a few years ago and the sheets are from Pottery Barn. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments (so calming!).
The headboard was so easy to make. My hubby picked up a piece of plywood from Lowe's (they cut it to size for him). I bought a foam mattress pad from Target. I wrapped the foam pad around the plywood and stapled it to the plywood in the back. Then I wrapped the fabric over the foam pad and stapled it to the plywood in the back again. I mounted it to the wall using a french cleat.
My friend made the awesome wall monogram for me. She covered canvases in gray burlap and used black craft paint for the letters. She free handed the letters based on a font she printed. Amazing! I love them!

15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall

To see more: http://magnoliamommymade.blogspot.com/2015/04/master-bedroom-remodel.html

1 comment
  • Linnae jones
    Linnae jones

I Love this! I only hope I can find a bedspread similar in color!!! Thanks!