Calming Blue and Gray Master Bedroom Remodel

A simple, but impactful master bedroom makeover that's all about paint and fabric!
I made the curtains, headboard and throw pillows. All of the fabric is from fabric.com and the brand is Premier Prints. The curtains are Linked Navy Blue. The headboard is Winston Premier Navy. The throw pillows are Houndstooth Powder Grey. I painted my tan burlap lamp shades with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in French Linen that I had left over from a previous project. The coverlet and shams are from West Elm a few years ago and the sheets are from Pottery Barn. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments (so calming!).
The headboard was so easy to make. My hubby picked up a piece of plywood from Lowe's (they cut it to size for him). I bought a foam mattress pad from Target. I wrapped the foam pad around the plywood and stapled it to the plywood in the back. Then I wrapped the fabric over the foam pad and stapled it to the plywood in the back again. I mounted it to the wall using a french cleat.
My friend made the awesome wall monogram for me. She covered canvases in gray burlap and used black craft paint for the letters. She free handed the letters based on a font she printed. Amazing! I love them!

Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before

To see more: http://magnoliamommymade.blogspot.com/2015/04/master-bedroom-remodel.html

1 comment
  • Linnae jones

I Love this! I only hope I can find a bedspread similar in color!!! Thanks!