DIY Beverage Station

$0

My brother-in-law was going to throw out this old door and I said, "Hey, I want that!" I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it and that was to build a Beverage Station on the deck up at the lake. My sweet hubby was willing to help and even came up with the great idea of the rusted roof...that guy, I knew he would get into this crafting business at some point.
This beverage station did not cost a dime, everything was on hand...
I made this top shelf and the wine rack was a piece of tongue and groove that was headed for the fire pit....
I had to add twinkle lights for watching sunsets and evenings of sitting on the deck listening to the loons. Cheers!

• Chuck

Hi. Looks wonderful! I’m doing to build something like this next weekend! Quick question? How did your hubby build the roof? Any instructions for that would be super helpful. Thanks in advance.

• Thanks Chuck. I just took these pictures for you of how my husband built the frame under the roof. All of the wood was scrap, so I you could probably use anything for it. I hope this helps you. It was a pretty simple process and if it doesn't cost you anything, better yet. Good Luck!!

• Steven Arnold

Elizabeth...love it. So going to try something like this. Great project.

• Lance irwin

Brilliant, I love it. It's, rustic, practical and classy!

• Thanks Lance! This was so fun to make without costing us a dime. I was planning a get together for some girlfriends for the following week and had this idea to do something like this. We were pretty happy with the end result and use it all the time. Thanks again for the comment!!