Time to Create!

I was asked by Hannah, from Hometalk to share my craft room. Thank you Hannah! During the busy summer months I don't find a lot of time to create, but once Fall approaches I can hardly wait to get back into my creative space!
One of my favorite things in the room is my numbered cabinet with faux cubbies. They are actually drawers and doors that open to hold three filing cabinets. I picked it up at a damaged goods store.
A wire shelf holds my ribbon. I made a little banner out of paper to string across it. The large letter 'O' is actually a gas station number 0. I added a frame that I modge podged with book pages.
The majority of my craft supplies are behind mustard colored sliding barn doors. I rarely close them, because I love looking at craft supplies.
Thrift find sugar jars are great for corralling bits of ribbon and trim. They also hold the smaller spools of bakers twine. Mine are too large so I store them in a jar.
S&P shakers are one of my favorite things for small beads and crystals. You can pick them up for $1 at thrift shops also.
My work space is an old laundry table. I love using things in unexpected ways!
This room is not only where I create, but it's where I display alot of the things that I love. I collect the letter 'O'. Some of them are housed in old crates.
This desk is very special to me. It belonged to my father who passed away when I was 9 months old.
Another cubby cabinet with numbers. Can you tell that I love both cubbies and numbers?
A paper garland that I made drapes across a shelf where I display my vintage camera collection.
A vintage book of the year I was born and my favorite #7.
A large chicken wire display piece I picked up at Home Goods and my vintage Underwood typewriter

Jann Olson