Our New Reading Corner

Hello there,
as I have already announced in my new post for our clothes and renovation of our bedroom, I wanted out of parts of our old wardrobe (the remaining parts from the wardrobe, which are not used shall be canceled) to build a new project for us. I have now implemented with my wife as you can see on the following pictures can.Additionally we still have a couple of discarded things from wood from the Swedish furniture manufacturer with installed.
I / we think that there is something great has occurred to us to recycle discarded things meaningful.
here you can see now the Individual parts.We have 1 1/4 closet doors, 2 boxes with wheels, 4 shelves, 4 shelf end and 2 metal crosses and a board installed
to connect the 1 1/4 closet doors, I bolted from below a board across the abutting edges
on these two pictures you can see how putting together our reading corner
here you can see now the end result of our new reading corner with the self-built table.
Do you like the idea?
More great stuff you can see on my blog

15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
My DIY OL - Uwe