How to Use the Carbon Copy Method
On this site you will find lots of DIY home decor. I use my Cricut on a lot of signs and other decor items, and I get a lot of people ask if they can make these things if they don’t have one. The answer is YES! In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to make a DIY sign without a Cricut, using only your printer. This is sometimes called the carbon copy method.
- To make a DIY sign without a Cricut you need:pencil & pencil sharpener
- design you want to use printed out on paper
- canvas or other item you want you design on- I used a 4×6 canvas because I wanted to place it in my fall tiered-tray.
- tape- I used washi tape because it’s easy to remove.
- paint & paint brushes- You could also use chalk or markers. I used aqua, orange, nutmeg brown, sage, & Spanish moss paint.