Fireplace mantel


i need to fill in the gap right below my fireplace mantel. It has shifted down, so looks uneven to the wall behind it. I need to press it back against the wall, but that will leave a larger space than seen before corrected. Any ideas of something I can use to fill in the space between the bottom of the mantel and the top of the stone? Thanks for your ideas!

q fireplace mantel
  6 answers