I've tried everything to get rid of german roaches. Help!

+79

I'm down to laying in wait and smashing when I see one. They're on to me and hide, but when I find them, I look like a maniac chasing them. How do I get rid of these roaches?

• B. Enne B. Enne on Aug 26, 2016
    Borax is spposed to be one of the best treatments. If that hasn't worked for you, I would call in the pros.

• See 2 previous
    • Amelia Amelia on May 04, 2021

i used borax the past year....they even said to mix it with sugar so itll draw attention of the roaches. i got some great poison from work and im still ate up. living in my outlets...i can see them coming out of my computer....its nasty is what it is. i moved here a couple months ago and the place had roaches and i was horrified and now left to kill them and i never had them so i dont know wht the hell im doing and bombing isnt working either.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 26, 2016
    As stated above and with that trying setting off bombs starting with the furthest room working through the house. You will have to leave until the chemicals settle.

• Cathydp464 Cathydp464 on Aug 27, 2016
    If you are using boric acid, you need to mix it 50/50 with sugar so they will eat it. This has always worked for me. They eat it and get it on them, carry back to the nest, die and poison all the others..

• Kim Kim on Aug 27, 2016
    Vendetta bait gel. I bought it on Amazon. I tried every single treatment, chemical and natural, including the expert pest control companies. Twice. Every single one. A pest control tech had heard of Vendetta and suggested it c ouldn't hurt to try it! Applied about 2 tubes of gel across the house. LESS than 2 weeks later...not a single bug anywhere. And that was almost 4 years ago.

• Huntress Huntress on Aug 27, 2016
    Worst kind too. I am still battling them. First Amazon has great roach gel called max force and also an inhibitor that is like birth control. I put small disposable bowls of dry dog food with the gel mixed over it in out of way places so pets and kids CANNOT get them. The bugs love dry dog food. Use the inhibitor also. Also roaches hate bleach so clean with a diluted bleach solution. The best spray is take a clean unused spray bottle and put in hydrogen peroxide a little water and a few drops of liquid dish soap. Shake when you use cause the soap makes it sticks to them and it burns them up.the best thing is this is antibacterial and u can let it air dry, hasn't stained or discolored anything. I keep bottles everywhere. Keep near light switches so when light goes on u have it in hand and spray the m as they run for cover. Amazon also makes a peppermint roach spray that I use, smells good to me. The key is keep going, after awhile you will see less and less but keep going. Keep borax behind. Under frigidaire stove etc. Just be careful with pets and kids on gel, borax etc. This is why I like peroxide and the peppermint. I got them in a new stove and they took over. Keep battling them is the key dont spray and stop.Keep it up. The peroxide is amazing to watch, it just kills them quick. German roaches are the worst.

• Boss Hanna Boss Hanna on Aug 27, 2016
    Boric acid

• Jeanette S Jeanette S on Aug 27, 2016
    Sometimes all you can do is call an exterminator and get the inside, outside, attic, underneath if you have a conventional floor, the yard, everywhere! Just take the pets and leave for a day or so!

• Lus2122838 Lus2122838 on Aug 27, 2016
    Diatomaceous earth

• Geri Ann Geri Ann on Aug 27, 2016
    My heart goes out to you :( Short of tenting your home (which is the only real cure), boric acid... boric acid.. boric acid... in every nook and cranny.

• See 1 previous
    • Geri Ann Geri Ann on Aug 27, 2016
      Correct, that's why I said nooks and crannies, you don't want it out where your pets could ingest it... plus you need to clean it up and reapply it about once a month as critters reappear.

• Kim costa Kim costa on Aug 27, 2016
    Try peppermint essential oil on cotton ball she all over your house. The roaches hate it, they'lol move out, it's natural and your house will smell great. Works great for spiders too.

• Bunny Harrison Bunny Harrison on Aug 27, 2016
    Because of pets we had a flea prob which we solved by bug bombing house with cans in different locations, spraying the yard, and, of course, de-fleaing our pets. It is a trifecta attack that works.

• Patricia Pruitt-Shaw Patricia Pruitt-Shaw on Aug 27, 2016
    I removed outlet covers and squirted boric acid that I got from a dollar store down beside the outlets into the space between the walls. It is away from children and pets, but effective against roaches since they like to hide in the walls.

• Kimberly Fogl Flory Kimberly Fogl Flory on Aug 27, 2016
    I agree with the comments above about the boric acid away from kids and pets - but also the diatomaceous earth (DE) for everywhere else. DE should be food grade and can be bought at most feed stores or farm supply stores. I live in an apartment and have battled roaches for years. Bombing can work, but only if you leave the bombs for at least 24 hours - not the 8 or 9 they recommend. And if you live like I do with neighbors who aren't fighting them, they can come right back. Powdering your floorboards and counter edges in DE can really help. Boric acid inside places pets and kids can't reach. Also you can look up recipes for roach balls online.

• Demon wp. Can be purchased at feed store/tractor supply...

• Des6149975 Des6149975 on Aug 27, 2016
    We've never had roaches since we took boric acid powder and sprinkled it at the backs of all our cabinets, out of reach of kids and pets. You can get boric acid powder at a drugstore.

• Johnchip Johnchip on Aug 27, 2016
    Forget the dusts and powders. Mice/rat glue traps work well for spot areas and using the gel they take back to the nesting areas works. but if you are truly infested, the only real way is to call in a pro, just make sure they give you a guarantee and fumigate, not just put out gel.

• Pallet Man Pallet Man on Aug 27, 2016
    Nobody has mentioned another important part. You need to find the source of their food. Without food, they will die off. No food on counters. No bags of food in cabinets. (rice) NO PET FOOD, even the residue around pet food bowls. Put bagged pet food in a sealable container, like a 5 gallon bucket. We used a large metal tin from the pet food store. They will keep coming back if they have a food source no matter how many you kill.

• JEANNE JEANNE on Aug 27, 2016
    I had tried to get rid of the big palmetto bug it's a giant frigging roach in the south. I finally call an exterminator and he sprayed outside , inside and under my house. After a day or two when I went out it looked like a battlefield there was casualties everywhere, he comes 4 times a year at $70 a visit. Best money I spend no bugs none. FYI I always request the same person to come out every time I feel he know my house.

• Carol Freihaut Carol Freihaut on Aug 27, 2016
    We bought Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait on amazon and it works great. Fast, not smelly or messy, inexpensive and they were gone in a couple of days...all of them!

• See 1 previous
      Oh yeah. It got spiders too. Basically, if it's a bug, it's dead. After it carries this stuff back to the nest that is. This stuff works fast and very well. We haven't seen any more since we used it about 4 months ago.

• Patricia Bell Patricia Bell on Aug 27, 2016
    Plain old catnip sprinkled around will run them off. They hate it and it doesn't harm pets.

• Carole Carole on Aug 27, 2016
    I really appreciate your help. I have turned myself into "Mrs. Clean" since I've been fighting this problem. Not a crumb anywhere. counter tops wiped spotless. I even put EVERYTHING except watermelon rinds down the garbage disposal. I live in Tampa, FL so they don't want to go outside either LOL. Somehow, I can tell they are hungry, but have dug in.

• CM CM on Aug 27, 2016
    If the problem is really bad, you need a multi-tiered approach. Be warned it will work, but it's not easy. First you need regular professional pest control visits until you are under control. It could mean 3 visits; it could mean 12 visits. After that it could be 2-3 times per ur. This is a whole house treatment - not just kitchen. Once you've started with pest control, then the real work begins. Empty out every cabinet and drawer. Vacuum out drawers/cabinets; wash with damp rag. If you have ANY kind of drawer liners - get rid of them. Sand old glue residue if nec. Roaches love the glue and paper and its additional hiding/egg laying place. You can add Boric Acid powder (at drugstore) in under sink areas and garage and other non food/clothing places. It's poisonous so don't put it near pets, food or near clothes. All foods must be in airtight containers (pet food and bird seed too). Seriously - airtight - not in baggies. Obviously, canned goods are ok as is. Then it's going to be a question of keeping up your cleaning - don't leave crumbs on counters spills on floors. etc. Clean under/behind fridge and oven, you'd be surprised how much grease and crumbs you'll find. Sadly, if you're in an apartment or condo, it'll be impossible unless all your adjoining neighbors do the same pest control/cleaning routine. It may take weeks or even months before you stop seeing them, however do all this and it works.

• Donna1121 Donna1121 on Aug 27, 2016
    I lived in a Brooklyn, NY apartment for years, and had the problem. Despite cleaning, sealing everything in zip lock bags, even removing bars of soap (they will eat that), they were everywhere. Read that putting boric acid crystals mixed with sugar in jar lid or other flat throw aways will cause them to die out. Put it inside sink cupboard or other areas not accessible to pets or children.

• Lynda L B Duke Lynda L B Duke on Aug 27, 2016
    All those Dow/Syngenta/Monsanto/DuPont/Bayer chemicals are TOXIC to you, your children and pets ECO Smart is recommended by March Against Monsanto - its ORGANIC and non toxic to you, your children and pets. BUT bugs hate it!! All natural oils.

• Susan Susan on Aug 27, 2016
    there is a powered roach killer that kill german roaches . It contains Boric acid and not expensive. easy to apply. Just squeeze plastic container and it puffs out nozzle. It is magic. ! Also don't bring home corrugated boxes from stores , that is how you bring them home.

• Pamella Vacik Hennigan Pamella Vacik Hennigan on Aug 27, 2016
    I lived in Alabama for several decades and had BAD Roach problems in college. I learned that they come into your home by eggs that are on your boxes, cardboard, etc that then hatch in your home. I put all of my cereal, and boxed food into Tupperware and Rubbermaid containers and got rid of the cardboard, paper bags, etc. Then being poor at the time mixed boric acid with a little powdered sugar and used a puffer to lightly dust it lightly at the base of the baseboards, under the stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, under sink, etc. Anywhere we had roach tracks and in about a month---no more roaches. It was a pain to keep emptying all the cardboard boxes, but well worth the effort to not have them run every time I turned on the lights or opened a cupboard and exposed them.

• IFortuna IFortuna on Aug 27, 2016
      That is a great solution. We never had a problem until the city worked on our sewer in the front of our house. Yuk. : )

• Martha Martha on Aug 27, 2016
    My son brought home roaches in some things he had stored at college. (I don't know their nationality, though.) They were hiding out under my water heater, so I sprinkled borax all around it. It was the 20 mule team borax, not boric acid crystals. I left it there for two or three weeks, then vacuumed it up. Never saw the roaches again.

• Ellen Ellen on Aug 27, 2016
    Many Dollar Stores carry boric acid in a plastic container with a pointed nozzle. Apply the powder along baseboards and under sinks and around any dampness. They love cardboard and brown paper bags, so get rid of what you can and treat the rest with the boric acid. Roaches are very 'clean' creatures. When they walk through the powder it sticks to their bodies. They clean themselves and ingest it, which foams up inside and kills them. Unlike most insects, they deliver live babies, which need to be exposed to the boric acid, too. Just don't let pets or children get into it. It could make them sick. Roach Motels are sold in Wal-Mart, which attract and trap them on sticky paper inside the box, also. Good luck!

• BrokeCrazyLady BrokeCrazyLady on Aug 27, 2016
    I posted in another topic, diatomaceous earth (the stuff used in pool filters) is a very inexpensive and non-toxic bug repellent. Sprinkle it liberally around the outsides of your house using a flour sifter and anything outside won't come in. You can also sprinkle it around the corners of the kitchen (unsightly, but it works). Borax is another excellent repellent, but isn't quite as cheap.

• See 2 previous
    • BrokeCrazyLady BrokeCrazyLady on Sep 01, 2016
      Jennifer, DE is inert regardless of grade, but I should have been a bit more clear as I was in the other topic. As I stated in the other topic, you can purchase food grade and mix it directly into your pet's food to reduce house flies (or horse flies) too. I use the pool filter grade around my home weekly and mix the food grade into my dog food daily. I've even got my neighbors mixing the food grade into their horse and dog food and the reduction in flies is amazing. Living in the southern Arizona desert means lots of scorpions and spiders... and they are also reduced because of the reduced amount of available food for them. I'll remember in the future not to assume someone will refer to the 'other topic' when I imply to do so.

• Marti Marti on Aug 28, 2016
    combat gel works very well its sold at local walmart stores or farm stores.the trick to killing them out is to get a flash light and lay on your back and look up around water lines paying close attention to area around dishwasher germans love heat and darkness.apply gel in small dots about the size of a peppercorn in the spots you can get to like corners underside lip of sink door hinges inside of all cabinets.they love anything that generates heat clocks microwaves tv the motor in back of fridge washer dryer.home telephones gaming consoles dvd players vcrs cable boxes dvrs if it has a motor that produces heat treat it.wipe down all counter tops moving canisters ,toaster or what you have on counter and wipe it all down. I should have first and foremost told you if you have a bad infestation take your vacuum out and move fridge out so you can suck up all the roaches around the motor being careful not to hurt ur back.place dots of combat in lots of places up and down back of fridge as well as around motor any place you can get a dot,repeat process thru whole house ,bathrooms laundry or anywhere you have seen roaches.when you start seeing the dead ones clean them up asap or the live ones will eat them to survive.It sounds like a lot of work but once you start seeing them less n less it will b worth it.CHECK all your potato bags,all cardboard boxes they love the glue on cardboard,try to keep potato,onions in fridge once u have made sure there r no bug in the bags.depending on how bad the problem you may need to put out new gel dots once a month till they all die,Hope this works for you.

• Carole Carole on Aug 28, 2016
      Marti, I'm gonna try the peanut butter thing Crystal suggested (I have peanut butter) and see what happens. I'm keeping the combat gel from Walmart, if that doesn't work. Thanks

• Crystal Meyer Griffith Crystal Meyer Griffith on Aug 28, 2016
    Mix half creamy peanut butter with half boric acid powder (AKA Roach Pruf). Put about 1 tsp of this mix into an upturned jar lids and slid into the cabinets where they seem to be the worst like around the dishwasher and stove or sources of water. Clean out all cardboard & brown paper bags. It doesn't take long before all roaches are gone. They take this back to the rest of the colony. I learned this from my daughter's exterminator. I've even gotten rid of the big roaches that seem to love our homes in Florida.

• Carole Carole on Aug 28, 2016
      I had to leave my computer yesterday and am back to check out help for german roaches. I am sure that I brought the start home from the gocery store. They don't come from outside. I am going to try your peanut butter and boric acid powder. It sounds good. I surely hope it works. I'll be back either way, hopefully to report good news. Thank you.

• Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Aug 28, 2016
    I use food grade diatamaceous earth. I put it where ever the bugs tend to enter and along baseboards, inside cabinets, etc. They will not return because they take it back to the nests and it kills all of them. This will not harm animals or curious children. It works on all sorts of invasive bugs.

• BrokeCrazyLady BrokeCrazyLady on Aug 28, 2016
    All DE is non toxic... but if you get food grade, you can actually mix it into your pet food and reduce your house flies as well (The flies will avoid the dung.) My dogs eat it all the time. It is inert.

• For4633156 For4633156 on Aug 28, 2016
    Try using borax. You can also use a couple of jars or glasses with a littke water in them (spray inside jars or glasses with pam) the roaches will go in for a drink and not be able to escape the slippery abode 😆 put borax a long the bottom of cabinets and use on carpet. Roaches hate borax

• Lemons Lemons on Aug 28, 2016
    I hired an exterminator. Took a year of treating the house and the yard. He changed up the treatments and I am now roach free. We never had roaches until people turned their houses into rent houses. If you have rent houses near by you are always going to have the fight.

• Grandmasue10 Grandmasue10 on Aug 28, 2016
    They love cardboard. So if renters moved a lot, they may have used grocery store boxes. Anyhow, Home Depot has a Black Flag product. It contains four cans of spray. They are pretty small. U spread them around the house. Press hard on the spray top to get them started, then LEAVE. Read the instructions about plants, pets and fish in aquariums!!!

• Dianne Dianne on Aug 28, 2016
    These are the hardest to get rid of. Rather than trying to get rid of them yourself, you'd be better off with an exterminator. Thes bugs reproduce very quickly, and are so nasty. An exterminator can spray in areas you might not even think of, like inside light switches etc. German roaches also carry sicknesses, I'd get the best help I could afford..so sorry to hear you have them...

• Marsha Roberts Marsha Roberts on Aug 29, 2016
    I actually remember the coming of the German roaches. Before that, we only had the really big dark brown ones. They could be addressed by being sure to clean your kitchen really well every night. But the German roaches can live 2 weeks on one drop of water. They eat everything: paper, glue, etc. I mean everything. I think exterminator too.

• Elizabeth Kay Castillo Elizabeth Kay Castillo on Aug 29, 2016
    Boric acid. It can be bought in dollar stores or just about anywhere. It isn't as toxic as some people think, but it will kill roaches. Your animals or children would have to eat a whole lot to get sick. Sprinkle in all crack of cabinets, counters, drawers and along the walls. I have never had roaches and I contribute it to spraying insecticide along the perimeter of the house, around all the outside doors and windows and sprinkling boric acid inside the window frames and bottom of the door frames. Hoe this helps.

• Hilda Hilda on Aug 29, 2016
    Bengal Gold works better than anything I have ever tried.

• Huntress Huntress on Aug 29, 2016
    Despite and boric acid are good for after the majority are dead, but with this kind of roach, you battle every day. Leave a spray bottle with hydrogen peroxide and liquid soap in every room where you can pick it up and then enter room and start spraying the exposed ones. Treat all areas with the same spray, it has never stained or spotted my tile linens etc. It's antibacterial and I let mine air dry. Amazon has birth control and great gels. Kill to you see a decrease and then start spreading details and borax..be careful with pets and kids.with these. Both r invaluable problems. I use a natural peppermint bug spray from Amazon instead...house smells good. Peroxide homemade spray and peppermint r the only weapons I find that work on this type of roach.finally seeing a decrease.

• Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Aug 29, 2016
    Just about the only way to totally eradicate them would be to tent the house and let the chemicals do the dirty work. It means you, your family and all your pets including aquarium will have to vacate for about 48 hours. All edibles must be removed and when you return your dish waher will be very busy cleaning all the pots, pans and dishes as well as silverware, etc. It is almost as if you were moving into a not too clean place and you have all that work ahead of you. But then You can start using the diatomaceous earth or boric acid and that ahoud keep any wanderers in check. Good Luck!

• See 1 previous
    • Carolyn Jean Ross Carolyn Jean Ross on Oct 31, 2016
      If you're seeing them out and about in the daytime, you likely have a pretty bad infestation. Trying to eradicate them by yourself can cost more than a professional, and you may actually end up with a worse infestation than when you started. Check with homeadvisor.com, thumbtack.com, or Amazon's new Home Services department (go to amazon.com, click on 'departments', and scroll down). The service is free to you - professionals pay a fee to participate. You will be asked what type of pest you're having trouble with, and the message will be relayed instantly to service providers that have contracted with them. You can choose from the ones that reply but if you get a response from a license holder that does the work himself, that's the guy you want - and he'll probably be less expensive than the big guys because he only has to support a small business, and not 8 levels of management in thousands of offices. ;) Hubby is a licensed exterminator and has successfully eradicated hundreds of nests, and never once used a tent. It is not necessary, and advertises to everyone that drives down your street that you've got bugs of one type or another. BTW having cockroaches has nothing to do with being clean. Hubby has treated hospital operating rooms, a hospital NICU and a 5-star restaurant - all immaculately clean, all needing treatment for german cockroaches. They can hitch a ride in your purse, the cuff of your pants, the lining of your jacket, or the motor of the little radio your colleague likes to bring back and forth to work. They. are. everywhere and are unaffected by temperature extremes and radiation, and they adapt to chemicals although it is not known whether it is an acquired immunity or a genetically predisposed immunity that keeps them going. Good luck!

• Lemons Lemons on Aug 29, 2016
    I tried all the different organic ways, but the roaches were making us sick. In the end, it took a year of spraying inside and out to finally get rid of them. I hate using chemicals but hate those bugs worse.

Organic doesn't mean safe - in fact, organic pest control methods can be more dangerous to humans and pets because our bodies don't recognize them as toxic and they are more readily absorbed.

• Carey Carey on Aug 30, 2016
    Years ago, I did get rid of roaches from our apartment because I had read an article by Heloise. She said to look in all the little dark, places. Like in the curtain rods, in the motor area of the frig, freezer, stove, sink etc. You will never get rid of them until you find their nest. The neighbors complained that if I killed them in my apt. they would go to theirs so I first sprayed around he doorways. and began going through all my cabinets until I found their nest and to my surprise they were behind one of the kitchen Cabinets that was maybe a 1/4 inch away from the wall. I just happened to see a pregnant roach going down there and when I looked I had found their nest. The cabinet was full of them, so I slammed the door and sprayed around the outside of the cabinet, then emptied it before I sprayed the roaches, being very careful to not carry any out. They were very smart and wouldn't walk across the spray, I never saw another roach the rest of the time we lived there, thankfully! So search till you find the nest and then you can eradicate them completely, otherwise it is a hopeless endeavor.

• Lemons Lemons on Aug 30, 2016
      You did it right to contain them but mine didn't have a nest. They laid eggs everywhere. But I always treat the yard first before the house so they would not spread. Then we did all the base boards. We used boric acid.... When you use it all you want is a fine dust. They will avoid thick piles or lines. I used that behind the stove. Do not use it behind your refrigerator as the dust will get on the coils.

• Charlene Charlene on Aug 31, 2016
    I recently began to use diatomaceous earth for ants. It reportedly dissolves the exoskeleton but is perfectly safe around pets and people. It is a superfine powder and is best to use a "duster" to apply. Found in the garden center at the home improvement store. It is a tried and true fix for ants, beatles, cockroaches etc. I hope the problem clears quickly for you!

• See 1 previous
    • Danielle Odin Danielle Odin on Sep 03, 2016
      The DE you speak of is not to be used around the food prep areas. For that you want fod grade DE. The restaurants use it as well as others. It has worked for me. I have had ants by the multitudes and various types of roaches and I hve gotten rid of all.

• Kathy Kathy on Sep 05, 2016
    The only thing that truly eliminates a roach problem, permanently, is eliminating their hiding places. My husb. and I lived in a condo in LA and had this problem. Warm weather, common walls, and neighbors who were less-than-scrupulous in their garbage handling. You must CAULK every single little crack in the entire kitchen. You must eliminate their ability to enter your home from behind a wall. It took my husb. and me a full weekend to caulk the entire kitchen. Under the cabinets; in the cabinets between pieces of wood supports; under the sink; behind electrical outlets; EVERY SINGLE little space had to be caulked. If you see a tiny space, it gets caulked. Our roach problem was solved within 2 days of finishing our caulking, without using poisons, and never returned. We had tried the fogging, the DE, etc., and the caulking was the only thing that absolutely worked. It takes time, but it WORKS.

Caulking won't eliminate a roach problem, it will cause them to spread out and find new nesting spots - in the bathroom, laundry room, anywhere it's dark and moist. Your home could be hermetically sealed and if one pregnant female hitches a ride in the seam of a paper shopping bag, in two months her babies will be having babies and congratulations, it's an infestation! :( I'm glad your problem was solved but it wasn't the caulking that did it.

• Kathy Kathy on Oct 31, 2016
    All I know is that it worked for us! It kept out the new ones - we only had to kill the existing ones, once we took away all the cracks and seams that they hid in. Seriously, we were shocked how well it worked. You're right about the shopping bags, etc., but keeping them from entering our condo via their routes INSIDE the walls solved it for us. :)

• Sta28143102 Sta28143102 on Jul 24, 2017
    There are certain things that you wish to un-see once you have seen them. Cockroach is one of them, it is also one of the most disgusting and grossest creatures on earth. Getting rid of cockroaches is the first and foremost step you need to take. One look at a cockroach can ruin your whole day and just imagine what if you accidently touched it? Puking all over the floor, sterilizing yourself

• Try orange peels.

• JEANNE JEANNE on Oct 03, 2017
    Pest Management Lexington,SC

• Pallet Man Pallet Man on Apr 27, 2018
    Dogs can be taught to eat their serving with the rest picked up. Dogs do not need food left out. They are biologically designed to feast then go without until the next feast. Pick up what they do not eat in a few minutes. Notice how much they eat and serve that amount the next time. Within a short time, they will clean their bowl. This will make it easier to time their 'outside' duty. With their short digestive tracts, many dogs, 30 minutes to an hour after eating the second meal, will need to eliminate the previous meal.
    I had beagles. Beagles are voracious eaters. BUT, they quickly learn when it is time to eat and finish all they are given.
    Cats can also have similar limited access. They will be slower to finish their serving than dogs.
    Letting pets graze is just asking for roaches.
    The boric acid trick will help to clear the roaches until the new pet feeding system is standard.

• Shimon Saban Shimon Saban on Apr 29, 2018
    We here in Miami suffering from Roaches problem, Spiceal on the apartment, I have try everything blive me any product on the market any company for pest control, nathinig rid of tham jest kill some , I found new products and I give it try , in 5 day I didn't see tham no more and it allrady 3 mount the I don'
    See tham no more .highly recommended
    You can get more information
    Www.magic1bite.com
    Hope you have same results as me.

• Ted33545823 Ted33545823 on Jun 03, 2018
    All you need to for German cockroaches is to use this home remedy it works like magic.Buy some ice cream and put a very small amount in and container that is oblong never use flat containers put these all over the area where you see the roaches the ice cream scent will drawm them and they will go in the containers and with icream on their legs and they will not be able to climb out the containers and the sugar in the ice cream drunk them and they die.In a few hours you would have kill and reduce the infestation by time night time the will come out more in all the containers and boom!!!!you will be shock to see them all dead.Try this method and let me know how it works.

• Luke Luke on Jul 26, 2019

I've dealt with many infestations, and wow... What a bunch of ridiculous answers you've received! I'd sooner try spinning on my head while playing MC Hammer on reverse to get rid of INDOOR roaches than even entertain some of the ridiculous, complete and utter nonsense wives tales I've read here....YIKES.

If you want to get rid of indoor roaches:

1) Know your Enemy! Make sure you're not just... stupid and trying to kill outdoor roaches. Seriously, don't be an idiot. Too hard? I'll call CPS for you and explain why roaches are eating you children's eyelashes at night.

2) Eliminate food and water. Clean everything with boric acid/soap solution. Keep trash sealed and sinks clean. * If you skip this part you're likely too stupid to even read. Please practice safe sex.

3) Use "Advion Gel" and any brand of "IGR" (insect growth regulating hormone)

4) Place sticky traps to monitor population

5) Repeat step (2) daily, KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN. Don't worry! In a month or so you can be a slob again. (Many also flunk this part)

IF you follow my advice you will be roach free within 30 days.

• Nelson Grissom Nelson Grissom on Apr 25, 2021

Roaches can live up to 3 months without food and water. So maintain area clean for four months

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on May 04, 2021

You may have tried what they suggest here, but here is a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CodGpWqhYX4