Plastic Storage Doesn't Have to Be Ugly

Spray paint, pretty napkins, tissue paper & fabric turned these uglies into beauties!!!
Mod podge, napkins, & spray paint was all I needed to turn this otherwise dull plastic storage with drawers into something that makes me smile.
Pretty tissue paper, zebra print fabric, mod podge and a little ribbon brightens this one. For now they are storing my crafts in a closet, but my plan is to take over a small room in our home and make it my own little crafting room.

These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For

• Etoile Aloha
    Etoile Aloha

do you apply the fabric on the outside? Thanks!

• Marie
      Marie

Very nice! I'll have to come and look at your creation! I'm just a hop skip and a jump away from you. Lol

• Jackie Byrd
    Jackie Byrd

You removed the drawers and then spray painted the frame, right? Did you have to do any prep on the frame or the drawers? Does spray paint adhere well to that type of plastic? I have a very similar chest and it is begging for a little DIY.

• Carol
      Carol

Krylon also makes a spray paint made just for plastic. Primer and paint all in one. Spray paint for platic has come a long way.

• Susan
    Susan

okay - the sunflowers were on 'paper' napkins? and the other pics were of just 'tissue' paper - like u would use for wrapping gifts...just to clarify. thx