Handmade no sew Tee Pee

I've wanted a teepee for about, oh, seven years now. (PS. did you know tipi, tepee + teepee are all acceptable? The things you learn when writing a blawgh.)
I first spied one in the mall before I got the nerve to try things on my own, and the price tag was not pretty. ($$$ x 4!) Then I wanted to make one, but the sewing part always freaked me out a little. You know, triangles and preciseness, and giant
handmade no sew tee pee, outdoor living
handmade no sew tee pee, outdoor living
handmade no sew tee pee, outdoor living
TheHandMadeHome

• Lucy Fraser

I so want this for ME! I have always wanted a teepee! I never outgrew the desire! I love love love what you did in making this its so freaken cool! Kudos!

• Marcella Hazelwood

i love it. i 2, have been wanting a TEEPEE also,( we had 1 years ago, wish i knew where it is) but i really have beening looking @ them since my 1st grandchild was born. 2 bad i didnt see this b-4 i bought a pattrn. i still might make it yer way. thanks, and love the arrow 2.