Handmade no sew Tee Pee

I've wanted a teepee for about, oh, seven years now. (PS. did you know tipi, tepee + teepee are all acceptable? The things you learn when writing a blawgh.)
I first spied one in the mall before I got the nerve to try things on my own, and the price tag was not pretty. ($$$ x 4!) Then I wanted to make one, but the sewing part always freaked me out a little. You know, triangles and preciseness, and giant poles falling on your children and eight hour projects amongst other various whatnots. I'm getting the hang of sewing, but I was looking for an easier approach.
So I decided on a no-sew tactic.
Read more on our site www.thehandmadehome.net

25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
TheHandMadeHome

• Lucy Fraser
    Lucy Fraser

I so want this for ME! I have always wanted a teepee! I never outgrew the desire! I love love love what you did in making this its so freaken cool! Kudos!

• Marcella Hazelwood
    Marcella Hazelwood

i love it. i 2, have been wanting a TEEPEE also,( we had 1 years ago, wish i knew where it is) but i really have beening looking @ them since my 1st grandchild was born. 2 bad i didnt see this b-4 i bought a pattrn. i still might make it yer way. thanks, and love the arrow 2.