Blue chandelier Redo

I bought this chandelier at a yard sale this summer. It was was way to brassy and dated. I spray painted it Valspars Tropical Oasis and I cleaned up the crystals. It took me two days to put it back together because I asked my husband to take a before picture and he forgot. There were seven different sizes of crystals and it took forever to figure out. I planned on selling it but once it was completed I loved it. It is hanging in my kitchen now.
After
Before

Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Shanna Gilbert

• Irene Ross-Williams
    Irene Ross-Williams

where can I buy crystals at a reasonable price? I have the chandelier but the crystals are missing.

• LaurieAnn Ray
    LaurieAnn Ray

What are the little dish things under the candles? Where can I get some. I have beenough hanging onto a big brass chandelier hoping inspiration would strike. You did!!! Love everything about it!

• Robbie Armstrong
      Robbie Armstrong

Those are bobeché's and can be found at Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann's, Pier One. If you want VERY plain, you can also get them at Wal-Mart.

• Gabrielle Bonin
    Gabrielle Bonin

I have the same one, I want to know what paint to buy ? thank you

• Missy Burch
    Missy Burch

Love this

• Tannis Kunzelman
    Tannis Kunzelman

I have the exact Same chandelier! That’s how I came across this post. I’ve been planning on sprucing it up for awhile and already took off the jewels not thinking about how to put it back together, after reading this I took a screenshot of yours finished, so you saved me the 2 days lolthank you! It looks great!