PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holder

$7

Do you get frustrated by kids' toothbrushes getting knocked off onto the floor of the bathroom, or worse, the trash can or toilet? We had this dilemma in our kids' bathroom, and came up with this great way to organize toothbrushes and keep them clean!
With just some PVC pipe and caps you can whip these up in no time. Cut the pipe to size, drill a hole so they can hang, pop on an end cap and label each one so everyone knows which holder is theirs.
The hall bathroom in our house also serves as the bathroom for our 3 kids. When we moved in though it was in pretty bad shape. When we got to remodel it, we knew the funky countertop, with the skinny part all along the back of the toilet had to go.
So this is what the bathroom looks like now, but we had virtually no counter any more, and we needed a place to put toothbrushes! I didn't like the idea of putting them in baskets above the toilet, I wasn't sure they'd stay clean. Click through to the post to get all the specific details on how we made the toothbrush holders. They're super easy, and washable too!

3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
15 Perfectly Round Tables
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
Steph @ Crafting in the Rain

• Lau2487169
    Lau2487169

couldn't you drill a few holes in the cap & then put the brushes in up-side down?

• Linda
      Linda

I love this idea and am going to do the same in our Motor Home. Now there's a place that needs more ideas like this. Everything falls or gets awry when traveling. Thank you for coming up with this idea!!

• Slgibbs1
    Slgibbs1

what are those shiny metal things on the top?

• Lilu
    Lilu

I've been looking for a toothbrush holder for our electric toothbrushes to put in our RV when we travel. Laying them in the vanity cabinet with covers isn't hygienic and you have them rolling around when you are on the road.Plus they are too short for regular holders, I've looked!

This will work great, mounted inside the cabinet , no more movement and with a cap/bottom that comes off, easy to clean. Thanks!

• Carol Williams
    Carol Williams

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!