Fall Porch Decorating

It's been a little over a year now since construction wrapped up on our back porch and this was the first time I really had a chance to decorate it for the fall season. When I designed the space I wanted to keep things neutral so that I could easily transition from season to season. This has made it super easy to change the look with just a few inexpensive decor items, many of which I can use again next year.
The blue and white ceramic pieces will stay put most of the year and I love how they work with the colors of the fall decor.
Layering linens, pillows and adding a few throw blankets to the sofa instantly helped to make the porch feel cozy.
Pumpkins and mums also helped to add an instant and inexpensive touch of fall to the porch.
Be sure to visit my blog for more pictures of our porch decorated for fall and for shopping sources as well. Thanks!
The Endearing Home

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

3 of 5 comments
  • Judith Judith on Oct 29, 2015
    Stunning, is right!! This is just beautiful!!
  • Rita Rita on Sep 13, 2018

Your porch is gorgeous! I’d love to see how you decorated for previous seasons too! 🤩

Next