$86 Laundry Room Makeover

$85
1 Month

Think you can't makeover a room with $100 or less? Think again. In September 2015, I started a series on my blog called the $100 Room Challenge. (You can read all about it, and find links to all my $100 Room Reveals, HERE). I know $100 doesn't seem like a lot of money when it comes to room transformations, but if you think outside the box, you would be amazed at what you can actually do! Here are just a few things I did in our laundry room, which, in the end, cost us $85.79 to make over.
This was the starting point. Ummm... yuck!
One of the first things I did was thoroughly clean my dryer and paint it to match the washing machine. (As you may have noticed, I started with a white washer and almond dryer... yikes!) Cost= $9.51 You can read more on how I did this on my blog by searching "appliance".
My husband and I worked together to create a wood overlay for the wire shelving using cedar picket fence posts. And yes, that would be an old, disgusting towel I laid on the wire shelving as a means to prevent things from falling through the cracks. Cost= $19.03 You can read how we made this overlay here. There is SO much more to show you in this room. I hope you'll follow the link below for all the details!

14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Erin

• Terri
    Terri

Love the wood shelving cover up! Thank you

• Erin
      Erin

@Terri Thanks Terri. I think that's my favorite part of the space.

• Teri
    Teri

Thanks for sharing and love the idea of saving the lint for the birds..too cute and very thoughtful.