Turquoise Pendants Light- How to Dye Light Shades #DIY

$0-3
10

I love our current house but there are things that I don't love about it, especially the builder's grade fixtures. They are plain and boring. I have always wanted to have fun colored pendants lights over my bar but when I went to the store to look for some, they were over $30 each. So instead of buying some, I decided that I would dye them and they turned out AWESOME!! Plus, it only cost me $3 to do.
Here they are before, so boring and plain. I took the light shades off of the pendants.
Then I made a special turquoise "stain" for the light shade and using a foam brush put it onto the light shade. You will have to come over to my blog to see what I used for the stain, trust me, you will not believe what it is and chances are you already have the stuff in your house!
I put the stain on both sides of the pendants and let them dry.
I put them back onto the pendants and they look so cool! When they dry they dry clear with a tint of turquoise.
And here is how they look in my kitchen, I love them! We did these back in September (two months ago) and they still look great!! Make sure to check out my blog post for all the details and see what the pendant lights look like a year later! And what the rest of my kitchen looks like (we have updated it since then too!).

These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Kaysi Gardner