$1 Contact Paper Refrigerator Makeover

$1.00

I have to admit...This was the first time that I can say, I was so excited to clean out the refrigerator!
Look how cute it looks!!
With only a $1 purchase of contact paper from the Dollar Store, I was able to transform my kitchen refrigerator.
Clean your refrigerator shelves before adhering the contact paper. Cut the paper to the size of the glass that you are covering.
For the next step, if you have an extra person around the house to help, it could make it go a little easier for you, however not necessary.
Remove backing from the contact paper. Line up to the edge and corners of one side. Slightly holding the paper up with one hand, with the opposite hand, rub in a back and forth motion on top of the contact paper to press into place. Make sure to get all the creases and air bubbles out, as you are working your way across the surface of your glass.
Replace your shelve, step back and admire how cute your refrigerator looks!!
For other ideas using Contact Paper, please look at our website linked below.

To see more: http://www.barntreeplace.com/contact-paper-hacks.html

• Susan

Does the sticky backing if the contac paper get stuck to the glass sheves

• Ohiorn

I have found that vinyl shelf liner that is nubby (at Dollar Tree) works better than contact paper. It doesn't stick, can be cut to size and I can wash it just like a dish when something spills on it.

• Carol Eastman

Won t the paper come off because the shelves get condensation from the cold?

• Jenn Huss

Super cute idea. However, doesn't this hinder the refrigerator light from serving its purpose for the lower shelves? :/

• Gabrielle Falk

What a clever lady. I never even thought of replacing the contact paper. As it quite inexpensive, that is a brilliant solution.

• Gabrielle Falk