Wine Bottle Sweaters

Are you looking for the perfect hostess gift to bring to that Christmas party this year? Look no further, I have come up with a way to re-purpose all of those sweaters you have stuffed in the back of your closet and turn them into wine bottle sweaters.
You will begin by placing your wine bottle inside of the sleeve to determine where to make your cut.
Leave an extra inch at the bottom on the sleeve to allow for gluing, then simply turn your sleeve inside out and hot glue the bottom shut.
Once the glue is dry, turn your sleeve back to the right side and slip over your wine bottle. The glued part of your sleeve should sit nicely inside the bottom of your bottle.
If you would like to add a wooden tag to your bottle, you can cut a tree limb to attach.
Adding words to your wooden tag is super simple with carbon paper.
Once your tags are complete, use bakers twine to attach them to the bottle. That's it. You now have a beautiful gift to give to your friends or family.
If you would like more detailed instructions, you can check out my full post on my blog Curb To Refurb.

Carrie @ Curb To Refurb

• Hannah V

Darling idea!

• Mar2152614

I love this idea. Here's one that got missed: Use sweater sleeves to make boot gaters (collars), to match outfits. Use the rest to make neck gator to match.