How to Make a Full-Size Brown Paper Christmas Tree

This is definitely an alternative to a traditional tree and yet it's pretty awesome. Hope you agree....
I used the Scotch brand brown paper postal wrap. It is thick so it's perfect for making this tree.
I went into the woods and cut down a small straight branch and put it in a Christmas tree stand.
I used Scotch brown paper postal packaging for the tree and this paper is thick and terrific for this project, believe me. I made gathers with the paper in order for it to go around the tree and stapled it in place.
Keep going around and around with the gathers until it forms a circle where you can put it around the tree trunk.
Just keep stacking the layers. As you get higher up the tree you need to make the paper shorter in order to make the tree shape. Otherwise you will have a straight tube of a tree. ha ha
Stop over to my blog where I have lots of inspiration for Christmas including a pretty cute snowman cheese ball with crackers for any kind of fun holiday gathering.
I LOVE the way this turned out.It's one of my favorite projects!!

Linda B

• Joanie

I am so amazed at your tree.....it is just beautiful. In the beginning it was a tree, since we all know where paper comes from. It is like a new birth. You sure an awesome job!!!!

• Doreen Kennedy

Who would of thought craft paper could be used in this way. What a marvelous tree.