D.I.Y. Christmas Mason Jar Craft

I love Christmas time and the holiday season! Decorating and making homemade crafts is one of my favorite things to do. Which is why I love these mason jars! They are easy to make, fairly quick, and completely customizable. You can choose the colors and the ‘window’ designs to match your home/existing decor and then fill them with a variety of items. Some ideas of what to put inside are: small ornaments, glitter, Christmas lights, candles, holly berries, candy, seasonal treats, and/or use as a flower vase. The possibilities really are endless.
Here's the completed DIY Christmas Mason Jar Craft I'm now enjoying the finished project.
Instructions
1- Use a Cricut to make the vinyl cut outs. Place the vinyl firmly on the jar and then peel back the wrapper so the vinyl is exposed.
Note- The photograph below was used on the last mason jar craft I did, (fall mason jars) which is why you see a leaf. For these Christmas jars the cut outs were a tree, an ornament, and a star.
2- Paint the outside and bottom of the jar completely. You’ll paint over the vinyl sticker with chalk paint.
3- Let the paint dry well before adding another coat—if necessary. If you want to do a glitter jar, then please stop here and read the instructions below.
For full instruction, check out my blog post linked below:

3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Anita

• Shirl

What kind of paint is used on these jars?

• Anita

Hi Shirl, I used Chalk paint. For the complete list of supplies needed click the link above. Thanks.