D.I.Y. Christmas Mason Jar Craft

I love Christmas time and the holiday season! Decorating and making homemade crafts is one of my favorite things to do. Which is why I love these mason jars! They are easy to make, fairly quick, and completely customizable. You can choose the colors and the ‘window’ designs to match your home/existing decor and then fill them with a variety of items. Some ideas of what to put inside are: small ornaments, glitter, Christmas lights, candles, holly berries, candy, seasonal treats, and/or use as a flower vase. The possibilities really are endless.
Here's the completed DIY Christmas Mason Jar Craft I'm now enjoying the finished project.
Instructions
1- Use a Cricut to make the vinyl cut outs. Place the vinyl firmly on the jar and then peel back the wrapper so the vinyl is exposed.
Note- The photograph below was used on the last mason jar craft I did, (fall mason jars) which is why you see a leaf. For these Christmas jars the cut outs were a tree, an ornament, and a star.
2- Paint the outside and bottom of the jar completely. You’ll paint over the vinyl sticker with chalk paint.
3- Let the paint dry well before adding another coat—if necessary. If you want to do a glitter jar, then please stop here and read the instructions below.
For full instruction, check out my blog post linked below:

21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Anita

• Shirl
    Shirl

What kind of paint is used on these jars?

• Anita
      Anita

Hi Shirl, I used Chalk paint. For the complete list of supplies needed click the link above. Thanks.