Debbi W
Debbi W
  • Panama City, FL

I Turned an 18 Year Old Storage Shed Into a Cottage.

It took just 62 days to turn this old shed into my sweet cottage, we did everything ourself, except we hired an electrician to do the wiring.
After
Outside finished. Now for the inside! Living and kitchen are one big room, EVERY THING in there was from Craig's list, Habitat Restore, or I already had.
Everything in this living space I already had, except for the rug, gift from my Mom, from her house.
Antique stove was free, I put an electric fire logs in it and I made the surround all by myself!
Kitchen cabinets are bathroom vanity, we made them higher with a raiser, the counter top was brand new both from Craig's list (different people) and the sink and faucet were from yet another guy total spent, $110 the upper cabinet was free. I got 3 of them the other 2 are stacked on top of each other to make the wall for the shower, lots of storage.
Entry table from Craig's list $ 35 turned into the bathroom vanity with a vessel sink. The shower stall is 3' x 3' from Habitat for $125
Antique bed, from my mother.
Antique dresser, Craig's list $50
My back patio o

Antique stove
Electric fire logs

• Countrylady

Inspirational,Amazing,& So Beautiful!! I Love Your Ideas Put Into Reality!! Great Job,& Well Done!!

• Anna

Fabulous job, I love rehabbing, the feeling of frustration and accomplishments.