Office/craft Room Makeover

My office/craft room was looking dingy and very unappealing. Painting is my middle name according to my friends and family. Every month, something gets a facelift or a makeover. It all started with a $10 cabinet and hutch that my daughter found on a buy and sell site. My total expense to make over this room was $100 for the 2 rolls of wallpaper. I had all the paint for the furniture and for the walls from a previous make over.
$10 cabinet and hutch bought on buy and sell site. Needed to rebuild the drawers, adding new glides and pulls.
Took off the cheap baking on the hutch so the shelves would be open to the beautiful wallpaper going up behind it.
I put Zinsser primer on everything.
a few wooden decorative pieces getting painted in AS graphite.
Decided to paint 3 walls and put wallpaper on the window wall. What a mess I had to work around. Silver icing grey on the walls, a dark teal on the bench seat and to accessories.
First strip of wallpaper goes up. Not too bad, I actually remember doing this many years ago. Took me 3 evenings (about 8 hours) to complete the wallpaper. Doing this alone, measuring around the windows and papering after a full days work was exhausting. I didn't want to have buy a 3rd roll of paper, so I measured twice, and cut once on every strip. When Spring comes around, I plan on painting the metallic blinds. Might try to paint the bench cushion too.
My beautiful paint chest was looking rather tired. Bought this for $5 last fall.
Primed it first. Used Miss Mustard Milk paint in Shutter Gray and some wallpaper. A touch of Old White along the bottom edge.
My filing cabinet is about 40 years old. It was an ugly tan color. Primed it first, then painted the sides and top with AS graphite and wallpaper on the fronts. High gloss spray for the handles.
My new office space.
Love the new filing cabinet.
An over view of the room. Painted the lamp and the clock orange and accessories with this color throughout the room.
The little bench for the TV had been used outside for the past 5-6 years. Took a fair amount of sanding, but painted with the milk paint, it looks like it was always inside. Love this room. I definitely see more wallpaper in my future.

Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants

• Amy48

Love ur room it is truly inspirational. What a beautiful space to create in. Would love to see what the rest of the house looks like. Question do u- or any other dyis actually keep ur crafts in their room or are they Linda everywhere? Thinking of doing a attic room but would hate to do the work and all AND still have my stuff everywhere. Thnks

• Amy48

Thank u for taking the time to reply. It was very nice to see a response. Have a Merry Christmas

• Diane

Thank you very much.

• Teresa

Awesome job! I wish I lived near you with all those $5. & $10. Furniture finds! I Love what you did & I keep my fingers crossed that I will get a craft/sewing room all too myself! Thank you for sharing!