Getting a Handle on It--DIY Drawer Pulls

I hate hardware. It's one of those necessary evils. I avoid drawers and doors in almost every project possible just so I don't have to buy hinges, pulls, knobs, and hardware. I have to admit, it does make everything look and function much better. But I always forget to factor the hardware into the build budget, then $100 later, I'm like "HOW DID I MISS THAT?!" So, basically, it all boils down to the
getting a handle on it diy drawer pulls, doors, home maintenance repairs
Seriously, aren't these awesome for less than $1 each?!! For real.
I am in the middle of redoing my office, and I'm only about halfway done, so I don't want to give too much away, but I have to show you some more of these pulls. These are on my cabinet doors. Don't they look so good against the navy? To see more pictures and details of the pulls, check out the blog post below!!
Keep your eyes open because I'm going to tell you all about my new desk soon, too!
Now if only I can figure out how to make hinges so cheap! :) I'm still thinking on that one... So, until the next project, happy DIYing!! Get out there and make something!
Woodshop Diaries