Getting a Handle on It--DIY Drawer Pulls

I hate hardware. It's one of those necessary evils. I avoid drawers and doors in almost every project possible just so I don't have to buy hinges, pulls, knobs, and hardware. I have to admit, it does make everything look and function much better. But I always forget to factor the hardware into the build budget, then $100 later, I'm like "HOW DID I MISS THAT?!" So, basically, it all boils down to the $$$. Hardware is expensive.

Until now...dun dun dun! DIY drawer/door pulls!! FOR CHEAP! Like, WHAT?!
Yup...AND they cost less than $1 each!! Which leaves more money to spend on cool things like new cans of stain you don't really need, another pair of wool socks, cat food, Cadbury eggs. You know...whatever floats your boat...or whatever ends up on your grocery list...
You can find all the details in the blog post link below.
Seriously, aren't these awesome for less than $1 each?!! For real.
I am in the middle of redoing my office, and I'm only about halfway done, so I don't want to give too much away, but I have to show you some more of these pulls. These are on my cabinet doors. Don't they look so good against the navy? To see more pictures and details of the pulls, check out the blog post below!!
Keep your eyes open because I'm going to tell you all about my new desk soon, too!
Now if only I can figure out how to make hinges so cheap! :) I'm still thinking on that one... So, until the next project, happy DIYing!! Get out there and make something!

22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
Woodshop Diaries

• Sheila

Where do you get these rings for less than a dollar

• Susan Peachey

What did you do with those cool little clips removed from the drapery rings?? I can see a memo hanger, a mitten dryer, a recipe card holder; why a whole host of awesome little time savings inventions around the house and garage!! You are my kinda girl. susan

• Barb

Well you did state where you purchased them or how you attached them or what you used??

• Eileen

Great idea. I use all kinds of things I have laying sround my toolshop/studio!

• Lora Taylor Hyatt

A dresser I bought about 10 years ago had some very cheap and odd size handles on it, the only choice I had was to put knobs in place of them which would of meant 18 knobs $$$$$$ so I bought 18 split rings - key rings for about $6. And painted them bronze.

just gotta put your thinking cap on sometimes !