How to Have Personalized Etched Glass Without the High Price

Would you like to turn plain ol' dollar store glasses into fabulous personalized drinkware for your table -- or a one-of-a-kind gift? Yeah, thought so. It's easier than you think ... and I'll show you how! Just click the link.
This set of glasses was a gift for a daughter who loves birds.
They started out as plain glasses from Dollar Tree.
Here's an updated vintage pitcher for a beer-brewing son-in-law. Subway art seemed the perfect style!
I couldn't resist putting his monogram on the other side -- and adding a classy little shaft of wheat.
Another set of Dollar Tree glasses -- this time for a daughter who wanted a tattoo-style rose. What design do you want on YOUR glasses?

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours

• Nancy Ramos

Hi, absolutely love your Etching Idea my question to you is where can I buy the Etching Solution to help me create such beauty just like you. Truly appreciate being able to give a gift of love created by these hands for those I love and love me back. Thank you

• Susan

Where did you get or how can I get the templates of all the glass projects yiu etched
    • I cut the designs using my Silhouette Cameo, but you can find pre-made designs near the etching cream at craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Michael's, etc.
  • Robin N.

I've been wanting to try the etching for awhile. Is there a way to lightly tint the etch solution to give the etching a light coloring on the glasses? If there is how would that be done?

Thank you
    Robin
    • Andy Vaught

I tried to do this once but it wouldn’t come out at all like it was sposed to. Maybe in the future I can try again