Trend Spotting at the NWFGS: Lust, Rust & Waterways

Need a jolt of inspiration this spring? Join me as I wandered one of the largest flower & garden shows in North America. You're certain to leave with a few spectacular ideas for your garden this year! http://www.thedandelionwrangler.ca/2013/03/trend-spotting-at-the-nwfgs-lust-rust-waterways.html
Lust: A romantic feel with rose pinks and tangerine hues. Crystal and glass used to set a tone in your outdoor living space.
Rust: Reduce, Reuse & Recycle.Things old and rusty can be upcycled into unique and bold garden art
Water was a big theme of the show. Spectacular fountains from classic to one of a kind creations.
Relax, this garden is all about you!
Relax, this garden is all about you!
The market, full of treasures.
The market, full of treasures.
Laura Thomas

1 comment